Personalised health advice
- What can I do to prevent illness?
- How can I stay fit or become fitter?
- What can I do to improve my physical or intellectual performance?
Health professionals often receive these questions because patients want age gracefully and prevention is important. The importance of the microbiota, the composition of the different types of bacteria in the intestine, is becoming increasingly clear. The MyMicroZoo test analyses the bacterial composition of the microbiota. The MyMicroZoo report provides a detailed overview of the most common bacteria. A comprehensive overview of beneficial and less beneficical bacteria alongside suggestions how to influence those with diet and lifestyle, allows you to develop a tailormade lifestyle program for your clients.
The microbiota plays an important role in health and vitality
MyMicroZoo has partnerships with Nutritional Therapists, Dietitians, and other health professionals working in preventive health. You, as a therapist or doctor, can use the MyMicroZoo report, to offer your clients a tailor made nutrition and lifestyle program.
The microbiota analysis of MyMicroZoo is of exceptional quality. MyMicroZoo is a spin-off from the BaseClear Genomics laboratory located in the Bioscience Park in Leiden, The Netherlands. Together, the MyMicroZoo team has over 50 years of experience in the field of microbiology, microbiota and probiotics (see "About us") and is assisted by a highly experienced advisory board.
MyMicroZoo closely follows scientific research on the microbiota, and how to implement this in practice. The microbiota composition is a measure of health and can be influenced by diet, probiotics, prebiotics and lifestyle interventions. (Ashraf and Shan, Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition 2014; 54: 938-56.) Immune system stimulation by probiotic microorganisms) and can possibly alleviate depression (Wallace and Milev, Annals of General Psychiatry 2017, 16: 14, The effects of probiotics on depressive symptoms in humans: a systematic review).
Interpretation of the analysis may be novel for practitioners. The MyMicroZoo training curriculum provides insight into the microbiota, the interpretation of the analysis and how to implement this in practice. MyMicroZoo organizes frequent training events to support health professionals.
Would you like more information about partner benefits and training, or would you like to receive our newsletter, we would like to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
With our training package, we support you in gaining more insight into microbiota composition and giving better, more effective and measurable dietary and lifestyle advice.
How do you benefit from offering a MyMicroZoo analysis?
- Offer clients who want to improve health insight into their microbiota and use this to develop tailormade personal advice
- Stay tuned into the latest developments in health improvement
- Participate in a community with a passion for prevention and positive health
- MyMicroZoo offers training courses and webinars and has a platform where the latest scientific publications are shared and questions discussed.
- Access to information and advice from other MyMicroZoo partners, such as probiotics producers and nutritional experts.
- Presence on our MyMicroZoo website